We are a small but mighty team seeking a super star to join us!
For more than 50 years, the Dublin Chamber of Commerce has been a business membership organization with more than 250 members representing a cross-section of private, public, and non-profit industry sectors. The Dublin Chamber of Commerce convenes leaders and influencers to foster innovation, champions a strong and vibrant business community, and is a catalyst for economic growth.
The Member Relations Assistant is vital to the Dublin Chamber. This role provides first and lasting impressions to our guests, visitors, and members. As a team member, you maintain an atmosphere of welcoming, resourcefulness and professionalism that is associated with our Chamber. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, warm, and polished professional, detail-oriented, self-directed, and customer-service oriented. Additionally, someone who loves interacting with people and LOVES the Dublin Community through building relationships and coalitions and promoting whenever possible. If you have good administrative skills, attention to detail, and an easy-going demeanor, we would like to meet you.
Part-time: Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (24-30 hours/week) Some nights and weekends depending on events/programs
Salary Range: $18-25/hour ($23,493 to $32,630/year), non-exempt, hourly position
Benefits: Eight paid holidays, mileage reimbursement
This is not an exhaustive job description and additional tasks may be added as required by the President/CEO based on the needs of the organization.
- Phones; answering, screening, transferring
- Greeting visitors, answering questions, providing information
- Managing database; edits, additions, deletions, creating groups and updating calendar
- Maintain appearance of reception area, common areas of the office
- Coordinate and prepare conference room for meetings
- Supporting event team for out of office events
- Assist with membership management; correspondence, invoicing, inquiries, providing information, benefit tracking.
- Maintain a customer service-oriented mindset and promote a positive environment
- Administrative tasks; to include correspondence, email, group email, coordinate and schedule meetings, billing inquires, filing forms, gathering information.
- Professional communication skills (spoken, written, and editing), personable, dependable, organized, able to prioritize, adaptable, accurate, efficient, attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, anticipates need, decisive, service-oriented, and collaborative.
- Strong understanding of Office Suite and Google Suite, QuickBooks, and common social media platforms. *May also be familiar with ChamberMaster, Microsoft Publisher, Canva, and HootSuite.
- At least one-year administrative experience.
- Eager to learn new software systems.
- Confident talking to people from all walks of life in person and on the phone.
- Strong ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before asked.
- MS Publisher, Google Suite, ChamberMaster (preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Must be willing to work flexible hours at the discretion of the CEO.
- Maintenance of Class-C driver’s license and proof of insurance are conditions of continuing employment
- Reliable vehicle for occasional errands Equivalent to completion of the twelfth (12th) grade.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in office support activities involving modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Equivalent to completion of the twelfth (12th) grade.
April 22, 2022
Inge Houston, email@example.com
6300 Village Parkway Suite 100
Dublin, CA 94568