The Material Handler position will include a variety of warehousing tasks and operational functions. Picking orders accurately, packing shipment neatly, working in cold room environments. Supporting all areas of operations as directed.
- Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label, lot or serial control;
- Unpack , check goods received against work orders, purchase orders, invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion documentation;
- Complete or maintain records; Quarantine items if needed;
- Package materials including but not limited to labeling of products/packages; counting, sorting, putting printed materials in packages,; forming or breaking down boxes for final products;
- Operate packaging, sealing and other equipment including motorized/non motorized material handling machines, parts, supplies as needed; may operate forklift or related equipment;
- Examine, stock, distribute materials in inventory;
- Prepare kitting packages for assembly, pick/pack orders;
- Maintain work area neat, clean and in order;
- Adhere to all rules, standards, processes, instructions
- Attendance - Report to work as scheduled on time.
- Positive attitude and able to collaborate with peers supporting a professional atmosphere
- Cooperation with all, supporting the teams daily warehousing objectives
- Maintaining good Quality of stored material and materials designated to customers.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work enviornment.
- HS diploma or equivalent. Related experience with a warehouse facilty.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions.
- Basic computer skills in applicable programs, Use of RF scanning device
- Self motivated to get the job done right the first time.
- Experience and ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks or applicable equipment utilized in the workplace.
- Basic problem solving skills, Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work While being flexible and adaptable
- Ability to lift 50 lb items.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.