Master Data Analyst: responsible for the data entry, tracking, and accuracy of master data records contained in the SAP system. The Master Data Analysts acts as the subject matter expert for Master Data applications and processes and provides direction and support to Bio-Rad internal business partners. This position collaborates with cross functional areas to train and reinforce master data processes and policies. The Master Data Analystsplay a key role in master data governance and master data stewardship programs
Responsible for Master data management for assigned businesses and/or functions. Includes material master and or vendor master requester activities, initiation of change requests and data entry in SAP.
- Using procedures, executes business requests for data creates and changes. Monitors data workflows to completion.
- Will operate in a team environment in concert with other master data roles and functions, and with supervision / guidance, will manage and prioritize all master data requests as defined by department metrics
- Utilizing data gules and procedures, will govern and manage data creation/modification in SAP while ensuring compliance to defined data standards and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Participates in Master Data related projects of moderate scope and complexity.
- Partners with other operational areas to resolve data issues.
- Bachelor'sDegree in Business Information Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience with master data management in an ERP system.
- SAP experience required.
- Knowledge of master data, and demonstrated ability in building relationships with stakeholders and customers Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong analytical abilities & project management experience
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.