The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for planning and execution of the marketing communications strategy and tactics across the Americas. The role leads a team of art directors, event specialists and CRM admins to create and deliver sales tools, digital media, campaign assets and impactful events that will accelerate market growth in the Americas region. The Marketing Communications Manager will work closely with other commercial leaders to identify opportunities to improve our communications strategy by focusing on digital transformation, bottom of the funnel activities and improving ROMI. The successful individual will be strong leader who is people focused, a creative thinker, goal oriented and comfortable managing ambiguity.
- Create the events and communications plan for the Americas Commercial organization.
- Manage the execution of marketing communications projects, to be on time deliver and within the allocated budget.
- Manage departmental budgets and expenses to deliver a gold standard ROMI.
- Reports KPIs to the Commercial leadership and adjusts the communications strategy as needed.
- Aligns with the other Marketing groups across the organization to align on strategy and deliver “One-Bio-Rad” look and feel to our customers.
- Use Bio-Rad’s performance management framework to develop a high performing team.
- Other marketing tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Clinical or Life Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Biotechnology, Clinical Diagnostics industry is preferred.
- 3 years of relevant leadership experience, remote team leadership is advantageous.
- Experience in graphic design, copy editing, or website design is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of using KPIs to drive marketing performance.
- Detail oriented and process driven, using critical thinking to manage ambiguity.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities.
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to build consensus and drive towards goals.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, Smart Sheets and Adobe design tools.
- Willing to travel up to 20% including some international travel.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.