The successful candidate will provide product and process support for manufacturing, supply chain and quality control department.
- Identifying root causes of product failures and determining batch specific rework if necessary, revise
- Material Specs, Production and Quality Control Procedures as indicated by investigations.
- Evaluate processes to insure reliability.
- Design and perform training session for other department on recent developments.
- Perform raw material and finished product validation/qualification studies and generate reports summarizing work and recommendations.
- Create new materials in SAP.
- Design and perform experiments for the above purposes, and communicate results to other departments.
- Complete and initiate Deviation and Non-conformance (QN) Reports.
- Perform instrument validation and maintenance as needed. Participate in the new product introduction and Scale up.
- Implement Management of Change work process to review and control changes required to drive improvement.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to make process changes and ensure that safety, environmental and OSHA regulations are being met and followed.
- Ensure 5S standards are adhered to every day.
- Drive improvements in value stream performance by documenting the current state developing the future state and driving steps to achieve the future state. Includes data collection and reporting of KPI that drive business efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Scientific field, in biologic and/or chemistry disciplines; with minimum of 5 years’ industry experience is required in related industry.
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate Degree in scientific field is highly desirable.
- Expertise in usage of MS Office Suite.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) experience preferred; Design of experiments (DoE) methods preferred.
- Strong documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal skills including consultative and relationship management skills.
- Mid-level understanding of statistical techniques.
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required (if applicable).
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-LL1