Staples Energy is an energy savings company that partners with local utilities and government agencies to implement direct install energy efficiency programs. "Going green" has caught on immensely, and we're planning on leading the change for more efficient and beneficial energy programs.
We have an Immediate opening for an Installer with experience to provide support to our program located in Hayward, Ca. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience and knowledge in installing and /or maintaining electrical, lighting, HVAC, plumbing projects.
Installation of Utility Energy Efficiency measures for lighting, HVAC, and kitchen equipment. Responsible for the installation of the energy upgrades at the customer site. Manages the work orders with Lead Installers through to the completion of the project.
- Review and confirm the measures to be installed according to the Installation Agreement
- Identify and report to the Lead Tech any additional opportunities for the installation of measures
- Assist the Lead Tech in identifying tools and material necessary for the completion of the job.
- Perform all assigned installation tasks and tests specified by the Lead Tech
- Provide excellent customer service and be courteous of the customer’s property
- Dress in approved apparel including safety shoes, long pants, and identifying contractor shirt and badge
- Install all feasible measures on the assessment or any other feasible measure that may have not been assessed but has been approved by the Lead Tech
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous materials, trash, etc. from the job site
- Assist the Lead Tech in documenting all installed measures on the approved work order including any pertinent notes
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner