Bio-Rad is seeking a Lead CRM Developer. This role will focus on Global Sales, Services and Marketing processes and tools to lead technical analysis and development contributing to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) roadmap implementation. Execute on prioritized system enhancements based on the needs of the business and IT. Drive technology change to maximize Bio-Rad’s scalability, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Lead development execution of requirements from the business regarding new systems needs and existing system changes/ enhancements.
- Work with other development and system analysts and architects in creating solutions.
- Leverages Agile project management methodologies to deliver solutions.
- Leads CRM development within estimated time and in accordance with acceptable quality measurements.
- Supports analysis, sizing, design, coding, configuration, unit testing, and documentation.
- Evaluates the impact of design decisions on the code, data, integrations, and technical environment of applications.
- Performs salesforce.com system administration and configuration tasks as needed.
- Works with vendors, internal developers to design and develop applications.
- Reviews and approves technical solutions.
- Consistently assumes a technical lead role in salesforce.com (CRM) projects and end-user support.
- Troubleshoots data and system issues by using a combination of system expertise, company knowledge, and detailed research/investigation.
- Uses Salesforce.com tools including for implementations on data conversion, development, execution, and testing.
- Assist in automation of manual processes to maximize scalability and efficiency.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Key applications managed includes: Salesforce.com SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, ServiceMax and related partner applications.
- Collaborates closely with business system analysts needs and evaluates the Global impact of design decisions on the application, configurations, and technical environment of applications.
- Consistently assumes a technical lead role in CRM solutions and works closely with other technical and end-user support teams.
- Provides direction to others doing these tasks on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- 7+ years working with IT systems development, integrations and process improvement.
- Experience in a global organization (preferred).
- Experience with Agile methodology (Experience with Jira preferred).
- 5+ years developing and configuring complex Salesforce.com instances and related applications (Salesforce Advanced Administrator and Certified Platform Developer preferred).
- Experience/knowledge of CPQ Configuration and/or ServiceMax preferred.
- Experience with Web development tools would be a plus (Eclipse IDE, Git).
- Knowledge of best practices around development and testing solutions and methodologies.
- Architecting experience on overall CRM/CPQ products.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.