Viking Staffing is looking for a Laser Operator for our customer in Fremont, CA.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
UNDER SUPERVISION, PERFORMS MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS AND PRODUCTION OPERATIONS TO LASER MACHINE HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL DEVICE COMPONENTS OF VARYING COMPLEXITY, WHILE MINIMIZING SCRAP.
1. Adhere to production schedules which are consistent with goals and objectives.
2. Identify manufacturing issues and participate in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes consistent with high quality and low product cost.
3. Ability to troubleshoot LPL machines.
4. Support various qualification, validation, and reliability studies in cooperation with manufacturing engineering.
5. Works from WORK INSTRUCTIONS (WI), QUALITY INSPECTION PROCEDURES (QIP) and production/assembly instructions.
6. Perform in-process quality checks on components.
7. Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and laser machining centers.
8. Interact with support groups to maintain production schedules.
9. Work with engineers, technicians and operators to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
10. Maintain accurate records/documentation, including Output charts and job status board.
11. Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures and other ISO regulations.
12. Maintain knowledge of current methods and techniques used in manufacturing.
13. Work required overtime.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.