The Landscaper position plays a critical role in ensuring all grounds on our beautiful hospitality property, including Clubhouse, Tasting Room and Wente family homes are beautifully maintained. Duties will include mowing, edging, blowing and maintaining landscaped areas. May perform semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work, operate small hand-powered equipment, and occasional work involving large equipment such as tractors and loaders.
- Perform landscaping for a variety of Wente Vineyards properties including the Golf Clubhouse, tasting rooms, the Arroyo Road property, and residential homes.
- Operates mowers and string trimmers in trimming lawns, around trees, fence lines, banks, and hillsides.
- Changes seasonal plantings of annual flowers in beds.
- Performs and schedules irrigation maintenance.
- Prunes plants and trees.
- Weeds flower and landscaped beds.
- Sprays chemicals and applies fertilizer under the direct supervision of a certified applicator.
- Assist in special projects, as needed.
This position will include weekend work (every other weekend).
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation starting immediately, holidays, and 401(k) and profit sharing.