Bio-Rad is seeking a Key Account Executive who will coordinate cross-functional teams to drive Bio-Rad Laboratories clinical and life science product portfolios and align with GCO US mission and goals. This individual will support overall growth in healthcare system accounts with a focus on laboratory partnerships and solutions.
- Develop the strategic and tactical plans to protect and increase Bio-Rad product utilization at designated national/regional healthcare systems.
- Work with Executives of healthcare systems to educate, drive awareness and contract Bio-Rad. Laboratories portfolio of products and services.
- Act as the primary liaison between the customer and Global Commercial Operations.
- Participate in area/regional/team meetings for training purposes, product information updates and sharing field intelligence.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to secure existing and identify/execute on new opportunities for growth at designated healthcare systems.
- Manage travel and coordinate regular account visits focused on key initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- 8+ years biotech sales and marketing experience as well as regional or national accounts management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Negotiation skills with well-developed interpersonal, communication, and customer relationship skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Considerable knowledge of medical device products, controls, programs, and health systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with developing pricing and promotional programs.
- Experience developing and negotiating standardized programs.
- Excellent organization, planning, and multitasking skills, including being able to enlist the support of cross-functional teams in coordinating multiple levels or partnership interaction.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.#LI-JS1