***Candidates must be willing to work remote and in-person***
At Eye Level San Ramon, we offer enrichment programs in Math and English to elementary and middle school students.
This position is perfect for candidates seeking a part-time year round position helping kids succeed in their academic career.
It is also a great opportunity for candidates who want to gain experience teaching and pursuing a teaching career in the future.
- Instructors are required to complete teacher training
- Teach students the curriculum provided
- Instruct students in a maximum 5:1 student, teacher ratio
- Evaluate and keep a detailed record of student progress
- Work with the Center Director to meet students' academic goals
- Long term commitment preferred
- Must pass an English skills test
- Be able to work from 2:30 to 7:30 Tues - Fri and Sat mornings
- Be patient, understanding and dedicated
- Be able to build and maintain a rapport with students
- Strong Communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree with an English, Communications or Journalism background preferred
- Experience with English writing preferred
- Tutoring experience not required, but candidates must be passionate about mentoring students.
Salary: $20-23 / hour
Job Type: Part-time