Do you have a bachelor's degree? Come be a substitute teacher for The Education Team!
The Education Team is hiring K-12 substitute teachers and teacher aides for local charter schools, private schools, and school districts! Set your own schedule, gain classroom experience, great source of supplemental income. Applicants with out of state credentials or equivalencies encouraged to apply i.e. Praxis I or Praxis Core.
The Education Team (TET) is a leading staffing firm providing substitute teachers to charter schools, private schools and school districts all over the East Bay. We offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling! We have hundreds of schools who need substitute teachers daily and you are scheduled based on your availability, qualifications and the cities you are willing to travel to.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Teacher Aide
- Non Credentialed Substitute
- CBEST / CSET Certified Substitute (out of state equivalents welcomed)
- 30-Day Substitute Permit
- Single Subject Credentialed/Multiple Subject Credential
Benefits of working with The Education Team as a Substitute Teacher:
- Competitive hourly wages
- We can Fast-Track your 30 Day Permit application to the CTC
- Flexible scheduling - You set your own availability (Minimum 2 Days/Week)
- Exposure and experience with many different schools
- Weekly Pay - Direct deposit or paper check (W2 Employee)
- Classroom management teacher training
- Bonuses for long-term assignments
- We cover your fingerprinting costs!
- Completion of BA/BS in any field
- Passing of CBEST or CSET or any out of state equivalent listed below - Preferred but not required
- Current credential (30-day, single subject, multiple subject) - Preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to hire date
- Classroom experience or working with students in some capacity preferred
If you don't have a credential but have passed the CBEST or CSET we can help!