- Performs calibration and operation of equipment, dispensing or packaging dry and/ or wet products, capping and torqueing of bottles, assembly of components and kits, performing calculations, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices.
- Verifies required materials against the process order and prepares work area for production operation.
- Strictly follow work instructions to execute production tasks.
- Performs in-line quality inspection and weighs finished products to confirm it meets specifications.
- Inspects product using visual, automated, electronic and mechanical inspection procedures.
- Performs line clearance.
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and timely manner following Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Ensures scrap and waste are disposed of properly.
- Operates motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, supplies and equipment as instructed.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP/Quality Systems).
- Complies with 5S requirements.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Trains other employees.
- Basic troubleshooting as needed.
- Completes and maintains quality records.
- Cross train on 1-2 production lines.
- Strictly follows PPE procedures.
- Monitors and maintains inventory at their work areas.
- Keeps supervisor appraised of any abnormal production issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0-3 plus years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, to write, to comprehend, and follow written instructions.
- Basic math, problem solving and computer skills.
- Transaction in SAP a plus.
- Experience operating manual, semi-auto and automatic production machinery, preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, squat, reach, push and lift frequently.
- Utilize basic technical skills to troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Team player/ flexible/ attentive to detail and quality minded.
- Possesses positive attitude with ability to lead team to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, with overtime as needed.
- Ability to train others.
- Basic computer skills are desirable.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.