Join Monarch Tractor’s Award-Winning Team; Inside Sales Opportunity
About Monarch Tractor:
At Monarch Tractor, we are utilizing 21st-century technology to empower farmers with the world's first first fully electric, autonomous smart tractor. Our award-winning team has a collective, farmer-first mentality. Together, we’re leading the digital transformation of farming and providing an economically superior path to the implementation of sustainable and organic practices. Monarch is designed to enhance (not replace) the existing farm ecosystem, alleviate labor availability, safety and cost issues. Backed by advanced mechanization, automation, and data analysis, our revolutionary tractor has all the necessary ingredients to lead the digital transformation of farming and spur future generations of farming technologies. Join our world-class team as we push the boundaries and take traditional farming to the next level. For more information, visit www.monarchtractor.com.
About the Role:
Monarch Tractor, creator of the world’s first fully electric, autonomous smart tractor, is searching for a driven and resourceful inside salesperson. As such, you will be the first point of contact for potential prospects, responsible for driving sales by asking critical questions and readily engaging in conversation through various platforms. After working through daily messages, outbound prospecting will also be expected.
Ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields and 3+ years experience in marketing and inside sales.
- Ability to easily commute to Livermore HQ; remote may be an option.
- Ability and willingness to support the sales team beyond the listed job functions.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting.
- understands current target market culture and industry need
- Successful in closing sales and bringing new prospects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Hubspot skills, Sandler Trained is a plus.
- Basic understanding of agriculture or a winery background is a plus.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily promotion and continued learning of Monarch’s organization and product after initial training.
- Daily scheduling of demos to potential clients at vineyards and farms in various locations in CA, OR and WA.
- Event demo support including: reservations, marketing materials, event requirements, and follow-ups with prospects.
- Management of demo attendee list and responsibility to drive attendance.
What you’ll receive:
- A key role on a dedicated, high-performing team of rock stars.
- Competitive salary with excellent health, vision and dental benefits.
- Company equity commensurate with the role you’ll play in its success.
If interested, please write a brief note detailing why you would be a good fit and attach a resume. Additionally, please note two or more times you would be available for an interview