We are a global food company seeking a rock star Industrial HVAC Technician to join our team! SWING SHIFT AND EVENING SHIFT AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
This is a full time position with OUTSTANDING BENEFITS THAT ARE EFFECTIVE ON FIRST DAY OF HIRE!
Great opportunity to regularly work overtime hours as well!
- Carry out mechanical and electrical inspection and maintenance on equipment to ensure optimal performance
- Perform oiling, belt adjustment, cleaning of equipment, greasing, and other specific preventive maintenance work.
- Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, analyze, and repair various types of commercial HVAC equipment.
- Must have electrical knowledge pertaining to contactor changes, motors, starters and wiring of HVAC units.
- Repair and/or maintain air filters, thermostats, belts, bearings, and blower fans.
- Perform routine as well as breakdown/emergency services using technical skills and experience
- Complete and submit needed paperwork in a timely manner to the Maintenance Manager
- Possess great mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to read/understand technical instructions and blueprints
- Strong knowledge of equipment, tools, and methods commonly applied in repairing air conditioning and heating equipment in commercial food manufacturing facility
- Strong knowledge of principles of operation of air conditioning and heating systems, and safety practices concerning HVAC work
- Must be knowledgeable of safety precautions and adhere to safety guidelines.
- May be required to work weekend and off shift for emergency work and overtime as required.
• Ability to work at elevated heights and platforms
• Full understanding of low voltage troubleshooting & repairs
• Full understanding of preventable/predictable maintenance programs.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, ideas and explanations of problems
• EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School