This is a Full Time Position. HR Generalist is responsible for creating, updating, and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities.
• Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
• Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
• Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
• Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
• Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
• Administering compensation and benefit plans
• Planning training & development program
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Payroll processing, including bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay.