Bio-Rad is looking for a Global Sales Operations Analyst to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience, and teamwork ethos to support us in delivering exceptional service for our customers both internal and external.
You will have experience with and a passion for in Strategic Pricing, Pricing Operations, and related sales enablement tools including Salesforce CRM and Oracle CPQ (ideally from a user with some technical understanding).
Your work will contribute to aim of building a global sales operations organization that allows the acceleration of revenue recognition (through the sales process) and driving efficiencies where possible.
Note: This position will either be based in our Hercules, CA location or will be a fully remote role.
- Leverage Sales analytics data to inform opportunity assessments and choices for the sales team. Streamline the sales process (accelerate revenue, drive forecast accuracy).
- Support pricing as a part of the sales process and related CRM motions.
- Drive and Support Sales strategic pricing programs (including CPQ).
- Develop KPI’s and report achievement to plan on a regular basis.
- You will be responsible for setting up and implementing our CPQ operational processes including understanding the current state in our CPQ, the Pricing and Sales process activities behind it, as well as the system and data requirements needed to ensure business continuity.
- Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Combine technical and business skills to review, evaluate and understand existing processes, systems and data with a view to improving operational efficiency.
- Create, organize and support centralized processes, systems, and data related to pricing activities, enabling them using our existing tool stack. (Salesforce CRM & Oracle CPQ).
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to implement strategic projects and transformational initiatives.
- Frame business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Support in the development and delivery of a long-term Pricing & Sales Process Strategy including how we can create insights using data and tools that drive pricing optimization and strategic and tactical pricing to support the business.
- An innovative and creative individual with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-driven and self-motivated, able to work with a high level of autonomy but in a highly collaborative manner within a tight knit supportive team.
- Able to navigate and work effectively in a matrix organization, working at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a natural problem solver.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Excellent presentation skills, organized confident communicator.
- Ability to pull and export reports, manipulate data (PowerBI, MS Excel, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Super user or administrator of Salesforce CRM or Oracle CPQ highly desirable.
- Sense of urgency to deliver both short-term and long-term results.
- Ability to drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices to iteratively design processes, tools, and dashboards.
- Ability to translate Sales processes into Salesforce and reporting capabilities to measure critical sales KPIs.
- A background in Business Analysis or experience in an Analyst role, ideally in a sales or commercial environment.
- An understanding of Pricing and Product management and Sales and Service processes.
- Sales Operations/Revenue Operations.
- Strategic Pricing Analytics.
- Data Analysis, working with large volumes of data; extracting, manipulating, cleansing, and analyzing
- Requirement gathering around the above for future state.
- Experience creating requirement gathering, creating user stories and process flows.
- Project management experience or expertise desirable or experience with Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies desirable.
- Ability to travel as and when required (< 20-25%).
- 2-5 years’ experience with Sales, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Pricing Management, or other relevant commercial function.
- BS/BA in technical field, business, or finance.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.