Bio-Rad is seeking a Data Administrator required to support GCO PMO data analytics team with data entry and review tasks. Will expedite progress in global report development and assist with creating global governance review practices.
The Data Administrator supporting the global project analytics team. Will assist with various data entry and review tasks. Responsible for data quality and evaluation covering global commercial organization data-sets.
NOTE: This is a fully remote position.
- Assist the global project team to review, test and gather data for reporting needs.
- Gather, organize, and test data within source systems and key databases.
- Develop and improve data quality through measuring and monitoring practices.
- Assist in aligning global data procedures across the organization.
- Write database documentation with data standards.
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a data admin or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Plus if additional experience in SAP, SalesForce.Com, ServiceMax, PowerBI, Azure, Snowflake or AWS.
- Experience in working in a global commercial organization.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate findings to analyst leads.
- Self-reliant and able to work independently.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-JS2