The Bio-Rad Laboratories Clinical Diagnostics Group (CDG) is one of the leading global providers of tests for infectious and autoimmune diseases, diabetes screening and monitoring, blood grouping as well as a range of reagents and software for laboratory quality control.
We are looking for a highly motivated product manager to join our Clinical Immunology Marketing team. This person will be responsible for marketing activities including development and implementation of strategies to drive continued growth of our autoimmune product line. Position will eventually be in Hercules, CA. This is a hybrid position.
This position is eligible for a $10,000 HIRING BONUS:
- Bonus offered for a limited time only.
- Bonus applicable to specific positions as labeled.
- Bonus recipients must be employed at the time of payout.
- Bonus payout after 30 days of employment with Bio-Rad.
- Bonus offered to direct hires only. Agency hires and internal transfers are not eligible.
- 12 months repayment clause.
- Manage autoimmune products at various points in the product lifecycle and help to drive growth of overall product line.
- Support international subsidiaries in their selling/marketing efforts for the product line.
- Collaborate with commercial training team to develop modules for training regional sales and marketing.
- Partner with the downstream product manager on development of content to support digital marketing efforts.
- Keep current on relevant scientific literature and have an understanding of the clinical utility of Bio-Rad autoimmune assays.
- Monitor, analyze and synthesize market dynamics including competitor activity; Identify opportunities to strengthen positioning of Bio-Rad autoimmune product line.
- Engage and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders; work with KOLs to implement studies involving Bio-Rad products.
- Approximately 15% travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science discipline required.
- Autoimmune or clinical immunology experience preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing in the clinical diagnostics industry.
- Would consider less depending on level of autoimmune expertise.
- Ability to learn technical information related to assays and instrumentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-AK1 #LI-Hybrid