REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES:
· Ability to speak, read and write English.
· Have a clean driving record (able to drive company vehicles).
· Must have a valid ID and be able to pass a background to get on secure sites.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
· Ability to take direction and work well with a team.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to remain flexible as specific assignments change.
· Ability to multitask and work in a variety of roles.
· Can-do attitude.
· Great customer service skills.
· Must have physical strength, balance, hand-eye coordination, and stamina necessary to complete jobs in various areas.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds independently.
· Must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions.
· Must be able to stand and walk up to eight hours per day.Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, weekends and extended overnight stays when our emergency services are needed.
· Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb and stand.
EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment.
· Operation of a forklift is a plus.
· Prior job experience, especially in particular industry, preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field or industry.
· Valid Class A driver’s license preferred.
· 2+ years proven experience with tractor-trailer driving preferred.
Who WE ARE?
Cobalt Equipment Inc. is a Registered Small Business in Alameda County, formed in 2004 specializing in turn-key base camp and workforce housing support services, logistical support associated with restoration operations and military camps.
Cobalt Equipment Inc. foresaw the growing demand for reliable, cost-effective and specialized quality equipment and formed Cobalt Equipment Inc. to meet that demand. Today, Cobalt Equipment Inc. has millions of dollars invested in equipment inventory serving the needs of the Emergency Services and Disaster Industry. Cobalt’s value does not end with simply providing equipment. We have built a professional team of managers, logistics specialists and maintenance personnel to ensure that our customer needs will be met with Cobalt’s quality and dedication to any incident.
We lead the industry in providing emergency services, turn-key life support facilities, workforce housing and related equipment. We currently own one of the largest inventories in the US, capable of supporting over 20,000 persons. We are strategically placed throughout the United States to immediately respond to our customer’s needs. Visit our website at: http://www.cobaltequipment.net to learn more!