Bio-Rad is looking for a SAP MM (Master Data Management) Functional Lead to support its global organization and projects. As part of the Master Data Management (MDM) Global ERP team, the Functional Lead is responsible for delivery of IT solutions for SAP Vendor Master, Customer Master and MDG (Master Data Governance). This position requires excellent functional configuration knowledge of SAP MDM business processes and deep integration knowledge of MDM processes with Logistics Execution (LEX), Record to Report (RTR), Procure to Pay (PTP) and Order to Cash (OTC).
- Configure the system for MDM business processes in SAP (globally) with a Vendor and Customer focus.
- Gather business requirements for production and geographical enhancements.
- Document business requirements and analyze fit/gaps in the current global template.
- Rationalize business processes from different regions to design global solutions.
- Design IT solutions for global MDM business processes in alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives related to SAP Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Interfaces etc.
- Create functional specification documents that require development of WRICEF (Workflow Reports Interfaces Conversion Enhancement and Form) objects.
- Operate in close partnership with the IT and business communities, subject matter experts, external consultants, cross functional teams etc.
- Design, test and QA all MDM business processes.
- Document system configurations, SOPs and other operational workbooks in SAP Solution Manager.
- Manage transports using 3rd Party tool from Basis Technologies - ActiveControl.
- Support SAP integration with downstream consuming systems.
- Support data conversion efforts from legacy systems to SAP.
- Assess impacts of scope changes and work closely with Change Management to prepare for implementation.
- Prepare for and support operational readiness and production cutover efforts.
- Provide HyperCare support.
- This position is 100% remote.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or commiserate work experience.
- At least seven years of configuration experience in SAP MM module.
- Participated in three or more full cycle global SAP implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP MDM business processes with cross functional integration knowledge and previous dedicated experience in SAP Material Management (SAP MM).
- Experience in creating/reviewing functional specifications for custom enhancements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business, technical, and external consulting teams.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage projects and teams.
- Collaborate across business and IT disciplines to achieve successful implementations in a global context.
- Ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
- Able to manage independently all phases of a significant project or initiative.
- This candidate must:
- Think cross-functionally.
- Be an ambitious self-starter.
- Be willing to be hands-on.
- Be highly organized.
- The candidate must be able to design processes and sub-processes and to think through the implications of those designs.
- Understanding how these processes provide Bio-Rad competitive advantages or operational efficiencies is essential.
- Ability to establish critical relationships throughout the company and to build trust and credibility throughout the organization.
- A “Project Management” mindset for working in a high paced environment.
- Previous experience on project teams with a proven ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
- Ability to travel on average 30%, including international, with the ability to travel extensively as project needs require.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaborate closely with others to accomplish business objectives.
- Proven ability to work in ambiguous environments.
- Experience with international business processes and relationships a strong plus.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.