POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Attendant (or "Housekeeper") position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (English) https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/291794067
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (Spanish) https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/311773198
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
- Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use.
- Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management.
- Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and/or manager on duty.
- Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
- Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical.
- Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- Other duties as requested by the management team.