The Americas FP&A Manager for Global Commercial Operations (GCO) will be a key member of the corporate finance team, responsible for establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with the SVP of Americas GCO and the Americas leadership team. You will build and lead a team of strong finance professionals to support GCO in all areas of FP&A: budgeting, forecasting, reporting, expense management, capital planning, strategic partnership, periodic business reviews, ad hoc analysis, monthly close support. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a diverse region (from Chile to Canada) and the curiosity and capacity to understand and explain the differences.
You will work with your business partners to design reporting and analysis to support their needs. In this role, you will report to the Sr. Manager of FP&A for GCO.
- Building strong relationships with GCO leadership.
- Helping executive management understand the Commercial landscape.
- Consolidating regional GCO budgets, forecasts, actual.
- Preparing and analyzing key monthly reports and communicating results to business partners.
- Provide analytical support do drive increased Sales, cost savings, and efficiency gains.
- Assessing and analyzing future risks and opportunities and communicating these to the business.
- Providing analytical support and guidance to help the business drive cost savings, efficiency gains, or improved capabilities.
- Managing a team of 4-5 high-performing finance professionals; providing leadership, training, development opportunities, and progression plans.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Managerial Econ or related field; MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting or finance role, either in public accounting or corporate finance.
- Detail oriented with attention to process and documentation in addition to accuracy.
- Strong Excel skills (PivotTables, Sumifs, Sumproduct).
- Strong written communication skills to clearly convey monthly reporting to stakeholders.
- Ability to translate GAAP terms to non-accounting partners.
- Ability to manage deadlines from multiple project streams.
- Experience with Enterprise level Accounting and Planning software desired; Essbase/EPM and SAP preferred.
- Hands-on; must have a willingness to become involved in the details of the operations to ensure accurate information is provided to the business partners.
- PowerBI or related experience preferred Bachelor's degree or equivalent with emphasis on Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Experience supporting Sales / Commercial teams.
- 5+ years of professional level accounting or finance experience, including 3+ years in a management role.
- Strong systems and reporting skills, including Excel, SAP, Oracle Essbase/PBCS/EPM, and HFM.
- Effective communicator, in both written and verbal communications.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to influence others and communicate complex topics.
- Significant business partnering experience, including experience supporting senior company management.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with dashboarding tools (such as PowerBI) preferred but not required.
- Experience with a manufacturing company preferred.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.