BCI. One Goal. One Team. One Company.
We offer culinary positions of all levels. Our Entry Level Food Sanitation Specialist is a great position to introduce you to the Food Service industry. At BCI onsite at Camp Parks, we proudly service the Army Reserves. If you have a passion for giving back to our troops, prepping a meal, and learning the food industry, we’ve got a spot for you!
What you will do:
· Be genuine and authentically yourself.
· You will work with passionate people to create and nurture a fun, positive work environment.
· Work with a team to produce hearty meals for the Troops, and provide top of the line customer service.
· Maintain a clean work environment and master the art of efficiency and precision.
· Have a keen eye for freshness, quality, and execution.
· Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards.
What you need to have:
· An interest in being part of a vibrant and dedicated team that believes in treating our team members and guests like family.
· A love for customer service, food and an eye for detail.
· An of service mindset. Commitment and passion for high standards of execution.
· Can do, positive, self-initiative attitude.
· Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
· Experience in and around cafeteria style kitchens and/or restaurant kitchens preferred but not required.
What we offer:
· Meaningful and rewarding work
· Ability to grow within
· Ability to transfer to another site if moving out of the area
· Company provided uniform
· Competitive pay
· Benefit plan options for full-time team members
· Employee Referral Program - get a bonus to work with your friends!
· Giving back to our Military
Apply today and get ready to live the #joinBCI