Premier Bay Area Fire Sprinkler Contractor seeking motivated full-time designers. Our company specializes in design and installation, service, and inspection of fire sprinkler systems.
Operate CAD equipment to provide complex layouts of fire sprinkler systems, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams. Possesses a solid understanding of design and drafting techniques and utilizes these skills in the development of fire sprinkler layouts and systems. Apply fire protection codes and standards to the design of fire sprinkler systems, water supplies, pumps, standpipes, foam systems, and water storage tanks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Distributes and tracks projects requiring design work for construction, other day work projects, and is the liaison between engineering/design department and estimating and installation personnel.
- Check design work with contract documents including layout, form, fit, function, materials, specification callouts, geometrics, dimensioning, and other output. Confers with project managers and estimating staff to determine design modifications and coordinates changes.
- Perform preliminary and advanced work in development of working layouts and final master drawings.
- Assist with the preparation of proposal documentation, technical data such as qualification test procedures, reports, component maintenance manuals, etc.
· Auto-Cad knowledge and Microsoft Office Software
· Must have good communication skills, be reliable, ability to handle design related issues.
· On the job training available
Our focus is on building strong relationships with our employees and customers. Personal & Professional Growth is encouraged and promoted. The core of our success is derived from the talent, dedication and commitment of our employees.
There is opportunity for advancement along with industry specific training such as NICET, OSHA, NFPA, Fire Sprinkler Systems Training, and Apprenticeship Programs. We recognize the importance of investing in our employee’s career development, along with rewarding those that consistently demonstrate high productivity and performance levels.
All applicant’s employment eligibility will be confirmed through E-Verify. Any conditional job offer will be contingent upon successfully passing a 9-panel drug screen and background check. Our company offers Wage (DOE), Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 401K Plan, and Performance Incentives. Our company is also a Section 3 participant. Section 3 is a provision of the HUD Act of 1968 whose purpose is to provide greater employment and economic opportunities to low-income persons. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.