About our organization:
Specializing in healthcare sector code compliance, our purpose is to help save lives every day. We provide Fire/Life safety services including: Fire Damper inspections and repairs; Fire Door inspections and repairs; Firestopping inspections and installations; photo luminescent markings, Air Duct/Mechanical systems maintenance and more.
We work with our clients to ensure legal compliance and the highest levels of safety in commercial and institutional facilities throughout the United States.
An independent, privately held company first established in 1987 in Northern California. The company also has offices in Southern California, Texas, and Arizona.
Essential Job Functions:
· Oversee installation and manage project timelines.
· Utilize life safety drawings or architectural plans in conjunction with prepared door schedules to navigate facilities and conduct door inspections.
· Review scope of work with the customer to ensure smooth execution.
· Document and communicate any process improvement recommendations to the Field Operations Manager.
· Communicate all feedback about inspections, processes, customer interactions, supervisors, and fellow employees through pre-established channels.
· Complete initial and continuing education/training classes within required time frames.
· Stay abreast of code and product changes through available training resources.
· Ensure professional appearance and respectful interactions with all customers, staff, and general public.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org