WE ARE HIRING!
IN OUR LIVERMORE OFFICE
Are you a career-oriented individual who is hungry and wants to take your career to the next level by Having Fun and Enjoying the Moment! Service Champions Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for enthusiastic and driven Entry Level Install Technicians. No previous residential HVAC experience is necessary for this position but is sure doesn’t hurt! We are hiring for your attitude and training for skill and we are conducting Skype interviews now! This is an exciting full time opportunity!
We Have Been Voted A San Francisco Bay Area Top Workplace for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020!
Service Champions has always been about the people. You are providing our clients with great service and our “Trustworthy, On Time and Worry Free” brand promise. Our owner, Kevin Comerford has always found his passion in making his people to be the best that they can be and providing growth opportunities for his exceptional teammates!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Top Performance by installing residential heating and air conditioning systems
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to remove and install ducts, water heaters, furnaces, condensers and compressors
- Maintain client relationships by Giving Remarkable Service with strong communication and customer service skills
- Be Kind and Encouraging by working as a team on all job sites
- Analyze and perform on work orders; gather components, parts, and tools needed to complete the installation
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs and/or records
- Complete all tasks in accordance with Service Champions quality and safety standards and Honor Our Commitments
- Update job knowledge by Being a Life Long Student and participating in educational opportunities
· Competitive pay, with unlimited earning potential including commission, bonuses and SPIFFs · Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance • Life and Accident Insurance • Employer Matching 401K · Paid holidays and vacation · Employee Assistance Program · Flexible Spending Account • Employee Discount Program · Employee Referral Bonuses · New and continuing training and opportunity for career growth (including Life Skills Classes, on-site EPA training and testing, on-site NATE training and testing, Technical training, Communication training) · Uniforms and uniform laundering provided · Tools and equipment provided · Company vehicles, gas cards, maintenance provided, including take home options · Company issued iPads, iPhones · Employer sponsored company events · Steady, year-round work
***Must be able to pass a drug test your first day and a criminal background check
***Valid driver’s license a must with a good driving record
To apply, please email your resume to HR@servicechampions.net https://www.servicechampions.net/privacy-statement-us/