Does your biggest thrill come from helping people learn new skills? Do you enjoy putting a smile on a child's face? Have you ever dreamed of being a teacher or camp counselor? Do you want to know that your work is making a life-changing impact on others?
If any of the above describes you, you'll fit right in with our Behavior Therapists at ACES. Our goal is to help those with special needs and we feel lucky to be able to enhance the quality of life for our clients and their families every day.
Join the only ABA company ranked in Forbes' 2019 Best Midsize Employers in America in our "Purpose First and People Always" approach toward elevating the quality of life for those impacted by autism.
Position Title: Behavioral Interventionist
Location: Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville and surrounding areas
Hours: Part-Time (ranging from 10-15 hours per week, depending on your availability)
Pay Rate: $17-$23.50 per hour, dependent upon experience and educational background. $250 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!
What You'll Do: Work one-on-one with children with autism spectrum disorder, helping them develop the life skills necessary to succeed in their homes, schools, and communities.
What We're Looking For:
- Energy, patience, sensitivity, and a love for helping others
- Ability to remain organized while working creatively with kids
- Availability to work at least Mon/Wed/Fri from 3-7PM OR Tues/Thurs from 3-7PM and Saturday 9AM-1PM. Saturday availability from 9AM-6PM preferred
- Ability to drive to and between client session locations (most Behavior Therapists are matched with clients located within a 15-20 mile range of their home)
- Earned a high school diploma (or equivalent/higher)
What You'll Love:
- Becoming a nationally Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®), with all credentialing paid for by ACES (RBT Applicants must be at least 18 years of age)
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients
- Working with clients using industry-leading software on your own company iPad
- Being mentored by top professionals in the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Industry
- Access to benefits including medical, vision and dental
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.