Join our team! NORCAL Ambulance is hiring Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs)$15.00 - $17.00 PER HOUR + CALL BONUSES
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS !!!!!!
Must be 18 years of age or older
NORCAL Ambulance is growing across Northern California, and we are looking for EMTs to staff our stations and fill multiple shifts. Founded in 2005, NORCAL Ambulance is the premier leader for medical transportation in Northern California, servicing 17 counties. A locally owned, private company, NORCAL partners with hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Northern California, providing a complete solution for medical transportation needs–both critical and routine. Our services include Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Transport. NORCAL Ambulance is leading the way with the best equipment available to provide our staff with the safest working conditions.
Our DUBLIN station is an advantageous location for a host of different reasons! Easy commuting from highways 80, 580, 680 and 880, skilled FTOs who are passionate about sharing their knowledge of EMS and NORCAL Ambulance, great places to grab a bite to eat (Fresh millions or Whole Foods) between calls, and comfortable places to sleep on overnight shifts! The best part of this station however is the awesome team that we have working hard each day to help aid the community and make our company grow. Put in your application today and we will start the dialogue about getting you hired!
Benefits for working at NORCAL Ambulance:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible schedules offered 24/7
- Career advancement opportunities
- Most innovative equipment
- Company provided uniforms
You must provide the following certifications to complete your application:
- California State EMT Card
- NREMT (current or in process of obtaining)
- AHA CPR/BLS Certification
- Current California Driver's License
- Ambulance Drivers License
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- DMV K4 Motor Vehicle Report (not the online version)
- Complete ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, Hazmat FRO; AWR-160