The Driver is responsible for the timely and safe transporting of Residents to various individual and group activities.
- Picks up and safely delivers Residents to all scheduled activities where transportation is needed.
- Completes a safety check of the vehicle before transporting Residents to and from scheduled trips or activities.
- Accurately records vehicle mileage and Resident attendance for all scheduled transportation. Maintains logs for CHP inspections.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the vehicle, inside and out.
- Provides outstanding customer service to Residents, family members and employees.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License, Class B, with Passenger Endorsement is preferred. Must have a good driving record.
- Current CPR/AED certification required.
- High school education preferred. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly and helpful attitude with the Residents at all times.
- Must be able to interpret and follow map directions.
Welcome! Come work at a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others!
CreekView is a 5-star rated Health Center located in Pleasanton, adjacent to the campus of Stoneridge Creek, a large resort-style Continuing Care Retirement Community. CreekView offers 73 Medicare certified Skilled Nursing beds and 67 Assisted Living apartments. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.