Hiring Bonus of $250 provided upon successful completion of 90 days.
Direct Support Professionals/Direct Care Workers/Direct Care Staff/ Direct Care Professionals/Direct Support Caregivers/Caregivers/CNA's are needed for Serra Center's 6 bed Residential Care Facilities, serving adults with intellectual disabilities. The homes are licensed by the CA Department of Public Health and located in Fremont, CA.
- provide intermittent nursing care in accordance with physician's orders, nursing care support and training plans
- administer medications and treatments
- attend mandatory monthly in-service training to meet on-going educational requirements
- Overnight Awake (NOC):Weekday shifts open every Friday night - 10pm-8am or 10am to 6am
- Saturday- 6pm-6am/8pm-8am/10pm-8am
- Sunday- 6pm-6am /8pm-8am/10pm-8am
- On-Call: Accept open shifts based on your availability
- Full-time Benefits: PPO or HMO Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension Plan (employer/employee funded), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance (employer funded) paid Sick Leave, paid Vacation Leave, 11 paid Holidays, Company Discount Purchasing Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Part-time Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Company Discount Purchasing Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program
Serra Center is a non-profit corporation committed to providing dignity, respect and choice to individuals with intellectual disabilities since 1975.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in working with people with elderly or developmental disabilities
- Be able to pass DOJ clearance, pre-employment physical and TB test clearance
- A current CNA license is a plus
YOU can make a difference; join our team TODAY!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time