Customer Support Agent Tier 1
Location: Dublin CA - Onsite
We are looking for individuals who truly enjoy helping customers and love working in a team. If you have experience in troubleshooting software applications and love to help customers, Vagaro might be looking for you!
The Tier 1 Customer Success Agent (CSA1) requires good troubleshooting and communication skills via email, phone, chat, and forums. You will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer problems are properly analyzed, documented, and resolved as quickly as possible with the goal of creating an exceptional customer experience for users of the Vagaro platform
· Troubleshoot, resolve, and document customer questions and issues with the Vagaro web platform
· Work responsibly in a high-volume support center environment
· Work within metric service level goals and guidelines
· Issue replication and escalation to the appropriate internal Vagaro team
· Draft support and customer content as discovery and need dictates
· Become a subject matter expert with the Vagaro platform and/or related support tools
Prior support center experience working with non-technical customers
· Ability to work within and troubleshoot web applications, common browsers, and basic hardware issues in both Macintosh and PC environments
· Common Support best practices, including basic issue replication and escalation via common ticketing solutions
· Knowledge of iOS and Android Mobile use and usability
· Quick Learner – You need to master the Vagaro platform
· Excellent customer support skills - Empathetic and Patient as many users might not be skilled in using their computers and mobile devices
· Typing speed >50 wpm
· Compassion and Understanding with our customers is vital, and Urgency is key, as their business may very well depend on us
· You should have a desire to excel, and to share your knowledge.
· Must be open to weekend shifts
· Spanish 2nd language – nice to have
· Excellent phone and composition skills are a must to effectively communicate with the customers in calls, chats, and support requests as well as with our product development engineersSome of MatchPoint's clients require vaccination.