CLEANROOM TECHNICIAN (C SHIFT) - Temp-to-Hire
Re: COVID-19, FormFactor is committed to the safety of our employees. We have ample safety protocols in place, including social distancing, safety training and appropriate screenings for all on-site personnel and visitors.
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
Our Technicians work a Compressed Work Week (CWW). This means that each pay period you work three 12-hour shifts one week, and four 12-hour shifts the following week*. Per California law, you will be eligible for Overtime Pay (1.5X Hourly Rate) for all time worked over 8 hours in one shift (24.5 hours of OT per two week pay period).
A Shift (front half days) - 6am - 6:15pm Sunday -Tuesday, and every other Wednesday
B Shift (front half nights) - 6pm - 6:15am Sunday -Tuesday, and every other Saturday (+15% shift differential)
C Shift (back half days) - 6am - 6:15pm Thursday - Saturday, and every other Wednesday
D Shift (back half nights) - 6pm - 6:15am Wednesday - Friday and every other Saturday (+15% shift differential)
*These CWW schedules only apply to our Livermore and San Jose locations, and include breaks and meal periods
- Performs functions associated with all probe card manufacturing operations, including photo-lithography, thin film, etch, plating, assembly, test, and inspection.
- Performs set-up, calibration, routine preventative maintenance.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Works with engineering in conducting tests and experiments to improve production processes or develop new products and processes.
- Coaches or trains other technicians, to develop teamwork, leadership and technical skills
Experience, Education and Skills Required
- Must have solid computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Statistical Analysis software)
- Working knowledge of addition, multiplication, algebra, and statistics.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Familiarity with clean room procedures
- The successful candidate must have strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work with limited supervision, is self directed, and has a methodical approach to solving technical problems.
- Willing and able for extensive high power microscope use
- Must have excellent manual dexterity
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills as related to equipment and manufacturing issues.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.