Certified Nurses Assistant
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are provided
- Provide training, assistance, and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, community, and social integration
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Assist with activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments
- Maintain current progress notes and other documentation
- Assist with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation
- High school diploma or GED
- One year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant, preferably working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a hospital, residential, clinical, and/or long-term care setting
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant CPR/First Aid certification
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals – Apply Today!