Pay Rate: $16.27
- Operates a cash register (or equivalent), receives payments of cash, checks and charges from customers or employees for goods or services, making change and issuing receipts or tickets to customers.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Maintains proper security of cash at all times.
- Understands and follows BCI cash handling policies and procedures.
- May assist in locating, reconciling and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing.
- May also be required to prepare for service before the meal and clean the dining room after the meal (wiping tables, vacuuming the floor, cleaning chairs, ensuring the acceptable appearance of the dining area).
- May set-up and stock the beverage area or other assigned areas.
- Applies basic mathematical skills appropriate for the position.
- Focuses primarily on own area of specialty.
- Ability to calculate numbers, correct entries, and post to records.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer.
- Comply with policies and procedures, works well with others, punctual attendance, good customer service.
- Accurate and detail oriented to ensure proper cash handling and record keeping.
- Lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Long periods of walking, standing (excluding breaks and lunch periods).
- Some bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.