Burgerim provides the opportunity for customers to make burgers as unique as they are. Our stylish restaurants are home to smaller, right-sized burgers which can be consumed in quantities of 1,2, 3 and 16 party box. Each burger can be customized from a choice of 12 different patties! and include many many topping options and 2.8oz per pattie. Watch this YouTube video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SU_Lbu8CTU
The Cashier / Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
- Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Record customer orders into the POS System, ensuring each and every request is fully and accurately entered
- Repeat the order back to the customer before sending it to the kitchen
- Informing kitchen staff, through the POS System or verbal communication, of customer special requests/adjustments.
- Identify customer issues/complaints and report to the manager
- Keep the 'register station' stocked with all necessary items
- Clean and organize the 'customer isle' when necessary
- The cashier is responsible for calculations involving a large amount of cash transactions
- Perform other related duties as requested
Our restaurants are run with a small person crew per shift and function very similar to a Taco Bell with front counter staff and cook staff. Our food is similar to what you will find at a Habit, 5 Guys or In N Out, but in smaller sizes with a LOT more options.
We have around 6 open positions.
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday