Caregiver for Group Home - Hiring now!
THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER AT SEVITA. EACH DAY, YOU’LL
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live well
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what’s right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting, exercise, and nutrition
You’ll assist and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs. If you’re compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you'll find a promising future at Sevita.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Pay: Pay - $17.43/hr, Pay on Demand, Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SEVITA
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred
- Skills: Communication, multi-tasking, adaptability, teamwork, time management
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.