Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for the position of Car Sales Administrator at our San Ramon Group Office
This will be a valuable support between the Area Car Sales Manager, the Business Management Department and the DMV. The Car Sales Administrator will be responsible for transferring ownership of vehicles using DealerTrack or through the DMV, processing car sales files, following up with Dealerships, financial institutions and customers regarding title and registrations, clearing DMV fee schedules, filing, data entry, processing trade-ins and obtaining titles among other various accounting and administrative functions.
The rate of pay for this position is $22/hour, plus a full benefits package.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Transferring ownership of vehicles using Dealertrack or through the DMV
- Running miscellaneous reports, clearing DMV fee schedules, filing and data entry
- Various accounting reports and general administrative functions as assigned
- Maintain sales files and records as required.
- Title management which includes: tracking movement of title (check in/out and filing), coordinate assignment, delivery, processing, and maintaining title database.
- Following up with dealerships, financial institutions and customers regarding title and registrations
- Processing trade-ins and obtaining titles
- Help track and monitor sellable inventory (vehicles).
- Monitor and reconcile outstanding accounts receivable.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our sales team and buyers.
- Additional projects and tasks as communicated by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans