Customer Service- Call Center Agent
In our Pleasanton Support Center
Are you a career-oriented individual who is hungry and wants to take your career to the next level by Having Fun and Enjoying the Moment! Service Champions Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for bright, enthusiastic, and driven Call Center Agents. This is an exciting full time opportunity!
We Have Been Voted A San Francisco Bay Area Top Workplace for 6 consecutive years!
Service Champions has always been about the people. You are providing our clients with great service and our “Trustworthy, On Time and Worry Free” brand promise. Our owner, Kevin Comerford has always found his passion in making his people to be the best that they can be and providing growth opportunities for his exceptional teammates!
No previous residential HVAC knowledge is necessary for this position but is sure does not hurt!
We are hiring for attitude and training for skill.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position has 3 main responsibilities:
- Outbound calling to existing clients
- Escalation call handling
- Inbound call handling
Additional skills preferred:
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Drive Top Performance by making outbound calls to existing clients, booking appointments at a high conversion rate
- Give Remarkable Service by receiving high volume of inbound calls, creating emotional resonance, and using a solutions-based approach to solve client needs
- Effectively use critical thinking skills to solve problems for clients while consistently using the best judgement to determine the best solution
- Be Kind and Encouraging by resolving escalated client concerns and find solutions that will create a lasting relationship with the client
- Effectively summarize and relay information received; enter accurate and detailed records of client interactions and actions taken
- Strong oral and written communication as the position may require written communications with the clients
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high quality calls and expected call flows and scripts
- Complete all tasks in accordance with Service Champions quality by Honoring Our Commitments and follow through
- Proactively gain and maintain a full understanding of our products and services by Being a Life Long Student and participating in educational opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Exceptional 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, birthday and vacation
- Steady, year-round work
- New and continuing training and opportunity for career growth
***Must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check