The successful BioPharma Account Executive will:
Effectively promote and sell all Bio-Rad Genomics and Proteomics solutions, including Droplet Digital PCR, qPCR, Imaging and Western Blotting Workflow along with associated reagent content to achieve revenue targets
Demonstrate a strong Sales Process through careful territory planning and opportunity management
Partner with sales peers who represent Cell Biology portfolio, Global Strategic Accounts as well as Field Applications Scientists to explore the full potential of all opportunities and provide customers with well-rounded support and a complete picture of Bio-Rad solutions
Utilize various cross-functional Bio-Rad Departments (Technical Support, Customer Care, Marketing and other Bio-Rad Personnel) in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Communicate with the Regional Manager on opportunity funnels, sales activities, market trends, and supply quantity and revenue forecasts on a routine basis
Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills within Bio-Rad and externally with customers
- Develop and execute a Territory Sales Plan
- Promote and sell the Bio-Rad Genomics and Proteomics Portfolio to achieve the Territory Sales Goals
- Build, manage and grow Sales Opportunity Funnel
- Identify, prospect, develop and nurture new sales opportunities
- Manage and meet customer deadlines
- Partner with Sales Team to ensure achievement of Territory Sales Goals
- Utilize various Bio-Rad departments (Technical Support, Customer Care, Marketing and other Bio-Rad Personnel) to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Proactively update CRM (SFDC) on daily basis
- Proactively communicate with Regional Manager on activities, market trends, opportunities and forecast
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills (Verbal and Written).
- Highly Motivated with a Demonstrated Record of Success.
- Strong Knowledge of Proteomics Research Space.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Developed Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 Years of Sales Experience with Strong Focus on Selling both Proteomics Capital Equipment and Reagent Portfolios Preferred.
- Previous Experience Selling to For Profit Entities.
- Previous Experience Working Closely with Team Members and Management.
- Previous Experience Working with Customer Purchasing Teams to Manage Effective Contract Negotiations Preferred.
- Must be based in Massachusetts.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.