A career at Discover Hope is much more than just a job; it’s working with a team of talented and passionate individuals. A team that will help you become the best version of yourself and make an incredible impact in the lives of children and their families. At Discover Hope, you will receive invaluable experience that will set you up for a successful future career! Discover Hope has been named one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in both the Bay Area and the Nation for 3 consecutive years!
The Behavior Assistant / Behavior Therapist position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with kids, is open to learning and being trained in the field of ABA, and has a desire to work flexible afternoon and evening hours. Excellent opportunity for college students and recent graduates!
You’re passionate about helping others and want to make a difference in the world by finding an experience that will turn your passions into a career. You believe communication and supporting your colleagues makes a strong, fun team. You love being around kids and making them smile with your infectious energy, and one day dream of being a therapist, counselor, or teacher to make a life-changing impact within your community. Sound like you?
Qualifications for a Behavior Assistant / Behavior Therapist
- You are available during our peak client times (e.g. M-F 3pm - 7:30pm, Sat 9am - 3pm).
- You possess a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED,
- You have a valid driver's license with reliable transportation and auto insurance for driving to clients’ homes,
Why The Behavior Assistant / Behavior Therapist Position
- Competitive compensation, and opportunities for raises at 4-months and 12-months of employment
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Paid trainings and mileage reimbursement
- Flexible, part-time hours in the afternoon and evenings while you’re in school or juggling other responsibilities.
- Learn and use research-based behavioral methods to promote communication, social, and life skills that will empower a child's ability to live a happy, successful, and independent life