UNCLE Credit Union is seeking an AVP Enterprise Applications Manager to join its IT Division headquartered in Livermore CA. This position has onsite and remote work options. Reporting to the VP, CTO, this position acts as the primary liaison between Jack Henry, UNCLE's core (Symitar/Episys), and all 3rd party vendors integrating with the core.
- Responsible for the management, administration and availability of the credit union's core applications
- Partnering with the Financial Centers and Call Center by communicating with members and/or staff to explain and/or resolve complex or unusual problems related to member transitions.
- Responsible for continuous effort to improve systems operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes
- Responsible for creating strong internal and external partnerships and communications between technical teams and non-technical staff to provide quality seamless member service
- Oversight of annual maintenance schedule and management upgrade projects for core systems
- Management of vendor contracts, SLAs, negotiations, and new feature availability
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two years of credit union/financial services IT experience
- Proven project management experience; including ability to gather, analyze, interpret data and recommend and implement solutions
- Requires a high attention to detail, ability to work independently in a fast paced, project based environment and provide a high level customer service internally and externally
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Annual Performance Incentive Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401k Retirement plan with 4% company match and Cash Balance Retirement Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision and company paid Life Insurance benefits
Come check out what UNCLE Credit Union has to offer! UNCLE Credit Union has been serving the financial needs of the Tri-Valley for over 65 years. We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package along with opportunities for growth. We also offer other unique employee benefits.
Apply today to start your exciting career with UNCLE Credit Union!