UNCLE Credit Union is seeking a AVP, Call Center Manager to join its growing Contact Center team located in Livermore, CA. The position is responsible for the support of our members through our phone, online chat and online/mobile banking platforms. The AVP, Call Center Manager ensures the team has the operational knowledge and service skills to ensure excellent service is delivered. In addition, the AVP Call Center Manager assists agents with escalated calls, resolves complex member issues, and resolves member concerns. Assists with management of communication technologies such as call center phone system, online/mobile banking, email, and chat.
- Supervision, coaching and training of call center 7 team members
- Management of day-to day operations, department staffing, and agent performance
- Creates and manages campaigns/focus activities to ensure agents meet member satisfaction, service, and referral expectations
- Completion and reporting of monthly results to management
- Quickly and accurately cascades information to team. Quickly updates related procedures documenting changes.
Education and Experience:
UNCLE Credit Union offers a robust package of Health, Wellness and Financial benefits. For more information, please see our Career Home Page at https://www.unclecu.org/careers/.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. AA or BA a plus.
- Two years or more of banking experience. Credit union experience and knowledge of Symitar, Loans PQ, Mobile Banking and Online Banking platforms preferred.
- Two years or more supervision experience
- COVID Vaccination required