Receive Support, Mentorship, and Training to advance your career to become a Registered Behavior Technician!
We are growing and offer flexible schedules from 15 - 40 hours per week with hours ranging from 8 AM - 7:30 PM. $19- $20.50 an hour DOE.
We also offer full comprehensive benefit packages for team members working 30+ hours/week, and provide 100% paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician. You will also be eligible for semi-annual performance and compensation reviews!
Come to Kadiant for what you will do:
As an Associate Behavior Technician, you will help shape the future of individuals by providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy and related services to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). You will enjoy creating and working in a fun, playful setting to help individuals close the gap by teaching the social, behavioral and daily living skills they need to succeed. Sessions include the reward of working closely with parents and families of assigned clients, taking important data and implementing protocols as trained by your supervisor.
Come to Kadiant for your financial and physical well-being:
- Highly competitive hourly rate based on your experience and qualifications
- 40+ hours of pre client training
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits, and access to an Employee Assistance Program*
- Mini Med Benefit Plan for team members with 10+ hours a week
- 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer match*
- Dedicated Training Manager and Supervisor
- Paid training to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- Free Continuing Education to maintain credentialing
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Drive Time and Mileage Reimbursement
- LifeMart Employee Discount Program
- Tuition discount through selected Universities
- Opportunity to participate in BCBA career program to grow your professional career
- Tablets are provided to all Behavior Technicians
*Must meet minimum requirements
Come to Kadiant for who we are:
At Kadiant we are our people, and our people are passionate about delivering state-of-the-art behavior analytic services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other disabilities. We are great at what we do, and we love doing it. Individually and as a community we help our clients to live their ABSOLUTE best lives.
Come to Kadiant to learn:
Kadiant is known for our rich mentorship experience and clinical support from a team of exceptional clinicians. You will participate in a wide variety of training and professional development opportunities. We offer free live and online continuing education units to professional growth opportunities such as our Annual Kadiant Konference, Coffee Talks and other local and national uptraining events hosted by industry leading experts.
Come to Kadiant to grow:
Kadiant provides lots of free training opportunities to advance your career in the ABA industry. Associate Behavior Technicians are part of a defined clinical career path offering opportunities to grow and advance to Lead RBT, Program Supervisor, Clinical Supervisor, even Clinical Director
Come to Kadiant with:
A passion for ABA and enabling clients to live their ABSOLUTE best lives! You should be an energetic, patient, and compassionate. It is preferred that you have at least 6 months of ABA experience working with individuals on the autism spectrum and/or other related developmental disabilities. We will provide training if you lack this experience. You should be proficient using technology and be capable of using a tablet on a daily basis to track data during sessions, communicate with team members, etc.
Kadiant is proud to be an inclusive employer:
Kadiant is committed to providing a positive and diverse workplace for all team members. All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Kadiant is taking precautions against COVID-19:
The well-being of Kadiant’s clients and team members are our top priority, which is why we are taking prudent precautions to ensure everyone’s safety. Kadiant has implemented numerous precautions in the home and clinic settings, which are outlined below:
- Following state and/or county orders on face coverings and/or face masks
- Limiting the number of team members in each client’s home at any given time
- Social distancing in clinic and home settings
- Staggering shifts at clinic locations
- Physical barriers may be installed as appropriate per location
We have also added additional symptoms per the CDC to the health check, which applies to both team members/household members and client/household members. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate through these disconcerting times.