Retail Assistant Manager
AT SHOE PALACE WE RUN. WE SELL. WE HAVE FUN! JOIN THE MOVEMENT TODAY!
Are you a natural leader? Do you like to help others be successful? The role of an AM is primarily based around leading your team to a successful day. You are on the front line ensuring every customer receives the best customer experience possible. Come grow with us!
Here’s what a day at work may look like…
· Assist the manager in making sure your store operates at a high level
· Take ownership while managing location
· Evaluate employee performance and help coach to improve
· Make sure customers are always receiving the ultimate experience
· Learn and maintain up-to-date product knowledge
· Keep a clean, neat, and organized store
· 18+ years old
· Must have OPEN AVAILABILITY DURING THE WEEKENDS
· Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
· Be a dynamic and outgoing individual with leadership skills
· Must be driven!
· Does talking to everyone just come natural? Awesome!
It would be great but not necessary to have…
· Experience in selling Athletic Shoes a plus
What we bring to the table…
· Flexible schedule
Retail is not dead… come and see it!
· You like discounts? We got you!
· Exciting work environment
Shoe Palace is one of the most-trusted athletic footwear and apparel retail chains in the United States. What began as a small, family business in 1993 has now grown into an extremely popular chain of stores and an online retail site — shoepalace.com.
At Shoe Palace, we all roll up our sleeves to pitch in and do whatever it takes to stay on top. Each day is a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals who are dynamic thinkers and outstanding communicators who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and want to grow with Shoe Palace Corporation. Our team members are bright, professional, enthusiastic, and able to quickly apply their skills to diverse situations.
How to apply (must include information on how to access application portal):
Visit https://www.shoepalace.com/careers/ and download our application. You can return it to email@example.com or your preferred location.