As a Learning and Organizational Development Business Partner, you will cultivate relationships with HR Business Partners and business leaders to build trust and support the mutual alignment to key business and L&D initiatives. You will also play a critical role in the facilitation, and customization when appropriate, of Bio-Rad’s Learning and Development curriculum within Bio-Rad’s Learning Academy for a region. Another important role is in the administration and delivery of all aspects associated with co-management of Bio-Rad’s Learning and Development initiatives including Learning Academy administration (i.e., LMS) and marketing, New Hire Employee Orientation support and Diversity & Inclusion partnership. You willl also collaborate with HR community and business leaders to provide tailored learning solutions and recommended content to address specific skill gaps to support business continuity and success for their assigned business units.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Play a key role in developing and driving a blended learning culture in the region and target business group.
- Working in close collaboration with assigned business unit leaders and HR community, support the planning, development and execution of a customized L&D roadmap and curriculum within their assigned business unit and corresponding region, while in alignment with Global HR and L&D strategic priorities.
- Partners with Global L&OD team members to support the creation and deployment of global development programs to build the organization’s capability.
- Support assigned business unit’s needs for developing leadership and career progression at all levels.
- Co-design metrics and implement periodic reporting of L&D initiatives, programs and processes with related information/databases/reports.
What You Bring:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree holders with equivalent experience preferably in areas of training and OD.
- Work Experience: 8-10 years of experience in organizational training or learning and development and OD practice with a global company.
- Proven excellent facilitation skills with experience in training program delivery, development, design and evaluation (virtual and classroom).
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include active listening, negotiating, relationship management, strong influencing skills, ability to work with people of all levels, good analytical and planning skills, and cultural sensitivity.
- Capacity to handle group dynamics, strong motivational skills, and ability to work on multiple projects while exhibiting agility.
- Ability to translate critical business needs into effective learning / development strategies, programs and execute effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level of working knowledge in learning/talent and development practices and industry; demonstrated experience with best practices in the areas of Global Learning and Development/OD.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in working with mid-level managers as well as line managers.
- Excellent fluency in English is required and another relevant language is preferred.
Location: Bio-Rad is pleased to offer the flexibility of a hybrid Work Environment for this role, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote, working out of the Hercules, CA office.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated annual salary for this position is $127,000 to $174,700 at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-AK1 #LI-Hybrid