We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for a large residential and commercial property Owner/Manager in San Leandro. If you are a rock star Admin seeking a full time position with great growth opportunity - this is the place to start!
Pay: $46,000-$53,000 - FULL TIME WITH OUTSTANDING BENEFITS
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Property Management Department, ensuring a smooth workflow within the office.
- Receptionist duties including greeting guests, answering phones, transferring calls, taking messages, etc.
- Manage all correspondence for the Property Management Department.
- Accurate data entry
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Qualified candidate is reliable, detail oriented, proactive, and a self-starter who takes initiative to solve issues, while providing great, professional customer service to tenants and vendors.
- Must have excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Must be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent follow-through.
- Strong time-management, organized, comfortable meeting multiple deadlines while adapting to changing priorities.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, friendly demeanor, work appearance suitable for a professional office environment.
- Must be reliable, punctual.
- Experience in commercial and residential property management is preferred.
*** Full Covid Vaccination status required ***