This Account Manger role covers Utah, 1/3 of Colorado, 2/3 of New Mexico and the City of El Paso. The ideal candidate will live within 50 miles of the Salt Lake City airport with up to 50% overnight travel within the territory.
The person in this role will develop and execute a territory business plan; sell and promote the Bio-Rad clinical diagnostic product line to meet territory sales goals for assigned accounts. Identifies and develops new client opportunities; responsible for prioritizing project planning, meeting competing customer requests/deadlines, and organized territory management. Develops and demonstrates competitive services, pricing and other activities. Delivers oral and written communications in a coherent manner; works in conjunction with the rest of the sales team to develop and implement sales and marketing plans. Recognizes and demonstrates Bio-Rad's complete commitment to customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns; understand and upholds the Bio-Rad quality policy. Takes ownership of personal development and continuous learning; attends required sales training, seminars and tradeshows.
- Develop and execute a Territory Sales Plan.
- Promote and sell the Bio-Rad account manager portfolio, consisting of quality controls, Infectious disease, blood bank, immunology and diabetes equipment and reagents.
- Build, Manage and Grow sales opportunity funnel.
- Identify, nurture and grow sales opportunities.
- Manage and meet customer deadlines.
- Proactively partner and communicate with instrument sales team to ensure achievement of territory goals. Proactively update Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Proactively communicate with regional manager on activities, market trends, opportunities and forecast. Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills within Bio-Bad and externally with customers.
- Learn technical aspects of product portfolio and learn to demonstrate products.
- Work closely and in harmony with Technical Service, Customer Service, Marketing, and other Bio-Rad personnel as needed to meet sales goals.
- BA/BS degree in a medical technology, life science or technical related discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the clinical diagnostics sales and / or certified laboratory experience.
- Interpersonal skills are a must, working in a team environment.
- Experience using:
- Microsoft applications is required.
- 50% overnight travel is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-JS1