Account Manager role responsible for Bio-Rad Account Manager portfolio sales and growth in academic and government accounts predominantly in CO and AZ. Consultative, technical sales role, covering the following; CO, AZ, WY, and NM. Responsible for 30% over night travel throughout territory. Responsible for prospecting, nurturing, and closing sales leads for proteomics and genomics instrumentation and consumables. Responsible for overarching strategic management of accounts within the territory. Team and individual selling scenarios. Salary + commission pay structure with company car provided.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
Develop & Execute a Territory Sales Plan
- Promote & Sell the Bio-Rad account manager portfolio consisting of proteomics and genomics instrumentation and consumables to achieve territory sales goals
- Build, Manage and Grow sales opportunity funnel
- Identify, Nurture & Grow sales opportunities
- Manage & Meet Customer Deadlines
- Proactively partner and communicate with sales team to ensure achievement of territory sales goals
- Proactively update CRM on a daily basis
- Proactively communicate with regional manager on activities, market trends, opportunities & forecast
- Demonstrate Excellent oral & written communication skills within Bio-Rad and externally with customers
- Learn technical aspects of product portfolio and learn to demo key products.
What you need for this role:
- 3-5 Years of sales experience with a strong focus on selling genomics and/ or proteomic portfolios
- Previous experience selling to academic & government customers
- Previous experience working closely with team members and management
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Verbal & Written)
- Highly motivated with a demonstrated record of success
- Strong knowledge of genomics and/or proteomics research space
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft office
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
BENEFITS & PAY (COLORADO):
One of Bio-Rad’s strengths is the diversity of its people. That’s why we are proud to offer a benefits program that allows you to select from a variety of options to best meet the needs of you and your family. Bio-Rad Employee Benefits include FREE health insurance option, FREE HSA $, short and long term disability, 401k profit sharing, employee stock purchase program, education benefits, student debt relief program, and more!
Approximate base pay range of $77,700 - $ 97,100.00.