This Account Manager II role responsible for Bio-Rad Account Manager portfolio sales and growth in the St. Louis, MO area. Consultative, technical sales role, covering the following states: MO, KS, NE. Responsible for 50% travel throughout territory. Responsible for prospecting, nurturing, and closing sales leads for proteomics and genomics instrumentation and consumables. Responsible for overarching strategic management of accounts within the territory. Team and individual selling scenarios. Salary + commission pay structure with company car provided.
- Develop & Execute a Territory Sales Plan.
- Promote & Sell the Bio-Rad account manager portfolio consisting of proteomics and genomics instrumentation and consumables to achieve territory sales goals.
- Build, Manage and Grow sales opportunity funnel.
- Identify, Nurture & Grow sales opportunities.
- Manage & Meet Customer Deadlines.
- Proactively partner and communicate with sales team to ensure achievement of territory sales goals.
- Proactively update CRM on a daily basis.
- Proactively communicate with regional manager on activities, market trends, opportunities & forecast.
- Demonstrate excellent oral & written communication skills within Bio-Rad and externally with customers.
- Learn technical aspects of product portfolio and learn to demo key products.
- 3-5 Years of sales experience with a strong focus on selling genomics and/ or proteomic portfolios and or experience working in a molecular research lab.
- Previous experience selling to academic & government customers.
- Previous experience working closely with team members and management.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Verbal & Written).
- Highly motivated with a demonstrated record of success.
- Strong knowledge of genomics and/or proteomics research space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft office.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #JS-LI1